Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Transmissions Final Exam:Written

Today I took my final written exam for my transmission class and afterward reviewed the April 2006 issue of Honda Tuning which features Pascales's Legend with the 3.5 swap from a '98 RL. In doing so, I couldn't help but notice how much the performance aspect of his car has dominated over everything else. Miata yellow painted exterior with a Black/Tan Leather Interior? AND he got in a magazine! Don't get me wrong, I'm down for Legends to be featured in any publication, but why would he let them take pictures of spraypainted black plywood in his trunk? To anyone reading this, let it be known that I'm not hating....this is constructive criticism at its most honest. If we as Legend owners are to be acknowledged within the tuner market and respected in any car scene, we must not succomb to mexican paintjobs and shoddy spraypaint work. There is just SO much that can be done with the car as a whole and so little that people do. Throwing on shiny rims and a loud stereo system is just so high school.

Still, 309 WHP kinda makes up for it.....

Read the article yourselves!

No comments: