Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well well well....been a minute since I posted last, been busy. So busy that I still haven't had time to scan my newly translated brouchures, but whatever. Time is money, and I have little of either these days....but enough about me....on to Project Legend! My man "jdmisme" posted a super rare exhaust tip for Project Legend that I bid on but did not win.......$113 bucks for an exhaust tip? Damn. Yeah, if I could have afforded it, I would've....but sadly as I mentioned before....lack of money. On the bright side, I know that they exist now and intend to add it to my ever growing laundry list of parts needed for Project Legend to be COMPLETE.



Heres some pics......



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dope, right? I know. And heres what he had to say about it......

"JDM Honda Legend Option Chrome
Dual Exhaust Tip!

This auction is for the option chrome dual exhaust tipe from a 91-95 Series JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) Honda Legend. This particular tip was taken from a KA8.

I have been told that some USDM Legends came with this option but were few in numbers. This is a nice OEM item for those of you who prefer the OEM look or are looking for a few extra points at a show..."

Which is exactly what I'd like to have an advantage in.....points in the shows.

Oh well.

Life continues.

No comments: