Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Plight of the Navigator

So there I was, trolling the interweb for "JDM Legend" stuff as I usually do and what should pop up on eBay but some more stuff from "JDMISME" a.k.a. my man Don in Japan. What kind of stuff?

Photobucket

THAT kind of stuff. So I won the auction for a pretty decent price and that was...about a week ago. The difficulty in payment is due to having to deal with getting my daily driver running or to be specific, paying the man who made it all possible on top of buying a differential that I hadn't anticipated. Suffice to say that this week the item WILL be paid for and in two plus weeks, I WILL finally have a genuine alpha Touring Navigation trimmed center console for Project Legend.

I plan on going into the specifics on all the differences between USDM, JDM, EDM, and JDM w/Navigation center consoles in my next post, but until then....keep this in mind as a probable end result:
Photobucket

No comments: