Tuesday, April 10, 2007

11:14 PM 4/10/07

After watching the navigation trim and center console on ebay stay at $100 with $160 shipping to the U.S., I seriously thought about purchasing said item. However, once it jumped pass $300 I decided that was just a little too pricey. I just checked my eBay accnt. today, I saw that the final bid went for $520. Plus the shipping, so damn near 7 hundred for this wasn't really in my price range. Crap. Oh well, I do have a new Type 1 engine that I have to pay for in my daily driven Type L......and I am able to take some solace in that the valve covers that came with it are JDM, which puts me one step closer to Project Legend being completed. Not as a big of a step as getting the center console and navigation trim.....but a step none the less.

The left valve covers are the same, but the USDM right valve covers....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't have the big ol' Honda "H" on them while the the JDM ones do.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: