Thursday, June 21, 2007

HAN SOLO ALL UP IN THIS!

Yes....you heard correctly, Harrison Ford likes Honda Legend's.

Here are a couple of ad's that he did for Honda's JDM ad campaign.



In all honesty, I don't know what a horse has to do with the Legend but....



So thats it, just a couple of cool video's.

As far as Project Legend goes....I didn't end up buying the Remus Muffler as I just got to a computer when it ended and was not able to bid (yes I snipe my auctions) so thats another let down somewhat. I do like the tone, but I wasn't all that impressed with the visual asthetics in comparison to the OEM Legend tips.

Heres a couple of pics...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Blingting said...

Oh now this is good, very nice finds..LOL!